Home H.S. I.S. Mosaic Barryton Mecosta Weidman 3226 Arthur Rd. Remus M 49340 / 989.967.2231 Chippewa Hills Google Map

Chippewa Hills Schools Food Service

  Send Money to School is a website where you can check your student's account balance, add money to your student's lunch account and check to see what your student is choosing to eat.  
  send money to school

informational flyer on SendMoneyToSchool (pdf)
  Computer directions (pdf) Mobile directions (pdf)
Mobile step-by step directions (pdf)
  Free-Reduced Lunch Form
  This year you have the choice of filling out your form online or on paper.  
  To fill out your form online, click the link below and follow the directions on the website. The application will be sent electronically to the Chippewa Hills Food Service Director.

To fill out your form on paper, click the link below and print out the form. When it is completed, please send it to:
Ronda Snyder, 3226 Arthur Rd, Remus, MI 49340

2016-2017 Free-Reduced Lunch Form

  NOTE: This form must be filled out at the beginning of EVERY school year --- if it is not completed before school starts, then you MUST PAY ALL accumulated charges.  

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal and, where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or if all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at:
http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue S.W., Washington, DC 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities and wish to file either an EEO or program complaint please contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339 or (800) 845-6136 (in spanish).

Persons with disabilities, who wish to file a program compaint, please see information above on how to contact us by mail directly or by email. If you require alternative means of communiction for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, ect.) please contact USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TDD).

The USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.


If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our
Food Service Manager, Ronda Snyder, at 989-967-2231, rsnyder@chsd.us
OR Food Service Director, Patti Olson,